IDI Subsidiary to Present at Two Industry Events in San FranciscoFebruary 23, 2016 | By Fluent
Publication date 2/22/16
IDI Inc (IDI), an information solutions provider focused on the multi-billion dollar data fusion market, announced that its subsidiary,Fluent LLC, will be presenting at The Future of Email Conference and The 2016 LiveRamp RampUp! Summit this month.
The Future of Email Tour features the email marketing industry’s most influential thought leaders and technologists who are shaping the most innovative solutions available on the market. Jordan Cohen, Chief Marketing Officer of Fluent, will deliver a presentation titled “The Future of Email is Identity” on Thursday, February 18, 2016 at Mid-Market Events in San Francisco, CA.
Expecting to host over 1200 delegates from around the world, The RampUp! Summit has become one of the premier events for leaders in advertising technology. Cohen will also participate on a panel titled, “What Makes Us Tick: Tried and True Customer Adoption Tactics” on Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
Serving over 500 leading consumer brands and direct marketers, Fluent LLC is an industry leader in people-based digital marketing and customer acquisition. Earlier this month, the company released its 2ndannual Devices & Demographics research report. Highlights from this report include:
- Ads viewed on mobile devices rose substantially in 2015, growing from 60 percent of all interactions in Q4 2014 to nearly 80 percent in Q4 2015.
- Ad views on Android devices grew from 66 percent in Q4 2014 to 72 percent in Q4 2015.
- Over 37% of Americans made purchases on their smartphones in 2015.
- Email remains the most popular activity on smartphones, followed by social media, and gaming.
Last month, Fluent announced a number of operational milestones, including:
- Driving more than 100% year-over-year revenue growth from 2014 to 2015, posting approximately $126 million in revenue.
- Adding 172 new advertisers to its client roster, bringing its total client list to over 500 top brands and direct marketers.
- Publishing over a dozen proprietary studies and research reports.
- Launching its Fluent Political Pulse web portal.
Furthermore, Fluent’s employee development, recognition, and satisfaction programs were recognized by a number of industry-leading publications. The company was listed 12th on Advertising Age’s “Best Places to Work” list, 9th on Crain’s New York “Best Places to Work” list, and 7th Fortune magazine’s “Best Workplaces for Women” list.
By presenting at two major industry events, Fluent continues to further its position as a robust and innovative brand. Moreover, their emphasis on employee and client satisfaction ensures that the company will continue to help marketers acquire their best customers, with precision, at a massive scale.
“In an era when marketers are prioritizing the acquisition of first party data and owning the relationship with the customer, Fluent has found itself in a sweet spot that has yielded exceptional performance and growth across virtually every facet of our business,” said Ryan Schulke, CEO and Co-Founder of Fluent.