Publication date 5/23/16
EY today announced the finalists for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016 Award in the New York region. This year marks the 30th anniversary of the awards program. The award recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges, and Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 22, 2016 at the Marriott Marquis.
The finalists are:
- Robert Stype – ACA Compliance Group
- Morgan Hermand-Waiche – Adore Me
- Kevin Schwartz and Keith Garber – Babyganics
- Melissa Ben-Ishay and Brian Bushell – Baked by Melissa
- Andy Pforzheimer – Barteca Restaurants
- David Politis – BetterCloud
- Rohit Arora- Biz2Credit
- David Heath – Bombas
- Adam Sager – Canary
- Philip Krim – Casper
- Michael Dorf – City Winery
- Austin McChord – Datto, Inc.
- Mike Brown – Death Wish Coffee Company
- Brooke Denihan Barrett and Patrick Denihan – Denihan
- Adam Eskin – Dig Inn
- Ben Uretsky and Moisey Uretsky – DigitalOcean
- Ryan Schulke and Matt Conlin – Fluent, LLC
- Gary Mendell – HEI Hotels & Resorts
- Jonathan Opdyke – HookLogic
- Scott Knoll – Integral Ad Science
- Harry Kargman – Kargo
- Deirdre Quinn – Lafayette 148 New York
- Jeffrey Rogers – LiftForward
- Steven Izen – Lokai
- Dan Pickett – nfrastructure
- Scott Galit – Payoneer Inc.
- John Foley – Peloton
- Toffer Grant – PEX
- Andrew Vagenas and James Mastronardi – Pharmapacks, LLC
- Bob Burke – Ridgebury Tankers
- Josh Meyerowitz and Fernando Cunha – SupplyHouse.com
- Kathryn Minshew – The Muse
- Allon Bloch – Vroom
Now in its 30th year, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Program has expanded to recognize business leaders in over 145 cities in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year national program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall National Award winner, will be announced at the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California on November 19, 2016. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth ForumTM, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies. The US Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Monaco, June 2017.