Fluent is pioneering a new category in ad-tech: people-based marketing. Our next generation customer acquisition platform doesn’t just predict who people are, or guess at what they’re most likely to be interested in – it actually knows. This has led us to become the premier acquisition partner to hundreds of leading brands and also has made us one of the fastest growing companies in the nation (#432 on the most recent Inc 500).
We are at the forefront of the massive transformation as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. In a time of unprecedented growth, we are looking to hire an exceptional and passionate Push Marketing Manager for our NYC Headquarters.
As the Push Marketing Manager you will be part of an emerging team that is responsible for meeting the competing demands of the business in order to grow market share and profits. You will work with various departments within the organization on a regular basis. You will be solving technical opportunities with internal and external teams, growing existing advertiser programs, leading the charge in order to build new programs, and running point on designing and optimizing drip messaging programs for our internal subscriber lists.
You must enjoy spending time doing market research to understand opportunities, problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader digital marketplace.
This is an opportunity to grow an early stage and emerging internal push notification program for an audience first marketing services company. Ideally you have 1+ years of experience in email marketing, push notification marketing, or online marketing, with a strong understanding of marketing analytics, technical aptitude, basic HTML skills, and a strong analytic mindset.
You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end operations of an emerging push program: creating exciting marketing messages, deploying push notifications, and analyzing impact on revenue and performance to constantly improve KPIs.
As a member of the Messaging team, you’ll work closely with Product Management, Ad Operations, Account Management and Design to come up with creative, innovative new campaigns that engage members and keep them surprised and delighted every day when check their phone for new notifications.
This is an amazing opportunity to create a comprehensive push strategy that utilizes a massive first party audience database, engaging content, develop best practice reporting structures, and marketing leading direct response techniques.
You must be able to identify trends and patterns within datasets, verify the data for accuracy, and use qualitative skills in order to make sound decisions with incomplete information.
You must possess a unique blend of data analysis, technical comprehension and creativity to continually solve problems and deliver information in a clear and concise manner.
• Own the end-to-end development of enticing push marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned products.
• Leverage push marketing tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition
• Execute QA and end-to-end testing for push campaigns; be a huge advocate for the consumer, testing proper rendering across all mobile devices and web supported browsers.
• Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including revenue, CTR, incremental revenue lift, engagement, retention and lifetime user value.
• Develop a comprehensive testing and reporting matrix that accurately assesses delivery and performance of push campaigns and push to site conversion rates
• Maintain and ensure high levels of data hygiene and integrity with fast-growing, high-volume lists from variety of acquisition sources; proactively learn about sources to come up with innovative, highly targeted messaging
• Run reports and prepare analyses for marketing programs or proposals using our Internal Platform and Excel
• Ensure compliance while balancing exciting marketing promotions
• Increase revenue by testing new advertisers, audiences, and placements
• Work with growing cross-functional team of designers, engineers and account management team to drive product development and corresponding on-site UI/UX enhancements based on data analysis
• Identify new opportunities through regular analysis; proactively present recommendations to team and over-share test results
• Your goal will be to make the Push Marketing Program stand out as the #1 in its industry.
• 3+ years of hands-on experience in email marketing, push marketing or online marketing with a deep understanding of marketing analytics and conversion optimization
• A strong aptitude for both quantitative and qualitative learning
• Ability to aggressively collect, analyze and respond to data related to the performance of our key marketing metrics
• Strong business acumen and enthusiasm about identifying trends and marketing opportunities
• Excellent Excel skills and ability to effectively present and communicate your analysis
• Passionate about marketing and understanding consumer psychology
• Extreme attention to detail
• Understand of pixel tracking and advertising campaigns
• Experience in creative ideation and prototyping of innovative user experiences
• Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking and ROI analysis
• Self-starter with a collaborative, upbeat, solutions-oriented attitude
• Excellent analytical and writing skills that allow you to effectively communicate product performance and recommendations
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and can balance multiple projects simultaneously in a startup atmosphere
• Desire to grow into a business leader while working well in a team environment Apply Now