Fluent is pioneering a new category in ad-tech: people-based marketing. Our next generation customer acquisition platform doesn’t just predict who people are, or guess at what they’re most likely to be interested in – it actually knows.This has led us to become the premier acquisition partner to hundreds of leading brands and also has made us one of the fastest growing companies in the nation (#432 on the most recent Inc 500).
We are looking for an Ad Operations Coordinator to work directly as the “right hand” to the Account Management team members, offering account support and is responsible for supporting the success of Fluent client accounts. In this role, you will learn how to establish relationships with clients, develop an understanding of client needs, coordinate campaign launches, track budgets, and monitor campaign activity.
You will be in charge of production, reporting and coordinating with other internal teams, such as Sales, Media and Technical Support Teams, to assist Account Managers with all projects. The ideal candidate will work with the teams to ensure delivery, goals and objectives put forth by the client are met.
- Learn and thoroughly understand Fluents’ business objectives including our array of product offerings, and being able to effectively apply it through internal and external interactions
- Act as liaison between sales and account manager during the onboarding process of new clients
- Support day-to-day client interactions and support Account Management
- Track and monitor campaigns to ensure goals are being met
- Set up and maintain master advertiser document to include key account updates and communications
- Assist with monthly billing
- Pull internal reports and assist in client reporting
- Participate in campaign strategy and targeting; identify areas for growth within accounts
- 1-2 years of professional experience at a media, tech or digital marketing company
- Comfortable working with data and numbers as well as engaging with clients; ability to channel both skill-sets as required
- Exceptionally organized
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Communicates effectively through written and verbal methods
- Highly proactive, efficient, and goal-oriented
- Enjoys cultivating positive relationships and possess a natural ability to connect with people
- Naturally curious and demonstrates an eagerness to learn
- BA/BS degree